1. WHAT ARE THE AMENITIES THAT WE COULD AVAIL AT STADIA?
Stadia has several function rooms and halls namely, Main hall, Hall 1&2, hall 3, Emerald room, VIP room, grand lobby. The main halls can be converted into our world class Basketball/Volleyball court, 8 Taraflex Badminton courts and sets of Table tennis. Please refer to the Facilities tab for more information.
2. WHAT ARE THE ACCREDITED CATERERS?
Gloria Maris Seafood Restaurant and Jam Sweet Jam Catering services are the exclusive caterers of CSI Stadia.
3. WHAT ABOUT THE DECORATIONS FOR OUR EVENTS?
Event decorations and stylists are usually tied up with our accredited caterers but you can also bring your own stylists if you prefer it.
2. HOW ABOUT LIGHTS AND SOUNDS SUPPLIER?
SoundCheck Dagupan is CSI Stadia’s in house lights and sound provider.
3. DO YOU HAVE SPACIOUS PARKING LOTS?
CSI Stadia have outdoors parking lot shared with CSI The City Mall – Dagupan. The said parking lot can accommodate numerous vehicles and accessibility will be at ease going to CSI Stadia.
4. IN CASE WE HAVE A VIP GUEST WHO WILL ARRIVE BY AIR TRANSPORTAION, DO YOU HAVE HELIPAD WITHIN THE STADIA VICINITY?
There is a helipad at the CSI Promenade area, which is a walking distance from CSI Stadia.
5. DO YOU HAVE GENERATORS ON STAND BY INCASE THERE IS A POWER SHORTAGE?
Yes. CSI Stadia have two power generators on standby in case there will be any power interruption.
6. HOW DO WE MAKE A RESERVATIONS AT STADIA?
For inquiries, we may be reached through stadia telephone numbers 075 5228622 or 5231918, and through this website at the ‘contact us’ page. For reservations and signing of contracts, you must personally visit CSI Stadia office and your chosen caterer to formally book your chosen venue and caterer.
7. HOW MUCH ARE THE RATES FOR YOUR FUNCTION ROOM AND HALLS?
You give us a call or submit an inquiry through this ‘contact us’ page of this website and we will get back to you shortly with a quotation based on your event needs.
8. HOW EARLY SHOULD I BOOK YOUR VENUE FOR MY EVENT?
We advise that you book at least one (1) month before your event so that you can have proper lead-time with confirmation, planning and preparation for the actual event. Weddings and other bigger events should be booked earlier to ensure availability on your preferred date. As soon as you have a target date, we suggest that you contact us so that we can already inform you if the date is available.